Why You’ll Love Us
We’re a family operation and we take great pride in our facilities and the work that we do at Rolling Hills Farm & Equine. We’ve experienced decades of learning and growing on the farm and enjoy sharing our experience and knowledge with others. Whether you’re a beginner or old hand, there’s a place for everyone at Rolling Hills Farm & Equine.
- Full Board
- Top Notch Equine Facilities
- Western Riding Lessons for all ages
- Spring Shoot Out | Du Quoin Illinois | May 21st and 22nd 2022Please share and please SIGN UP!
- Photo drop with new babies! Gallery for March-April ’22Check out what’s been happening around the farm!
- The last few months in photos around the farmThere’s a lot going on around the farm. In case you missed it on Facebook or Instagram, here’s the highlights!
- We are looking for youth volunteers to help be our balloon setters! April 1-3Calling all lesson people! I have an upcoming mounted shooting event at Flickerwood arena! We are looking for youth volunteers to help be our balloon setters! This is a great opportunity for the kids to get around the horses and explore the sport of mounted shooting! If the kids are available, please let me know. … Read more We are looking for youth volunteers to help be our balloon setters! April 1-3
- Retro look: Spring 2007 Spring foalsJust a few of the foals from 2007. See more… 2007 | 06/01 RHF
- GIVE THE GIFT OF AN EXPERIENCE ROLLING HILLS FARM | GIFT CARDS – BUY ONE GET A RHF WATER BOTTLE
- What is the longest a horse can safely go without food? By Vikki Fowler – Veterinary Equine Dental TechnicianI got this from Facebook by Vikki Fowler – Veterinary Equine Dental Technician, and I thought it worth sharing. Some people just don’t know. —————————————– What is the longest a horse can safely go without food?More and more I see horses and ponies stood for long periods of time with no hay or haylage. Usually … Read more What is the longest a horse can safely go without food? By Vikki Fowler – Veterinary Equine Dental Technician
- A little shooting practice
- 2021 Mid-Central Regional Championship
- Cowboy Mounted Shooting Clinic for Kids
I just started my girls here and have only been twice but I am very pleased! The girls have a great time (10, 8, and 3) and Kristin does so well with them and I just love how knowledgeable she is and her personality! Great place to go!
“Love the flexibility”
Whether young or old or in between, if you’re looking to learn to ride horses or an awesome place to board, this is the best!
My girlfriend and I had riding lessons today. Rolling Hills is the place to go for lessons! Kristin was very helpful and a great person overall. We’ve learned so much and will return!
Austin Gene Autry