Why You’ll Love Us
We’re a family operation and we take great pride in our facilities and the work that we do at Rolling Hills Farm & Equine. We’ve experienced decades of learning and growing on the farm and enjoy sharing our experience and knowledge with others. Whether you’re a beginner or old hand, there’s a place for everyone at Rolling Hills Farm & Equine.
- Full Board
- Top Notch Equine Facilities
- Western Riding Lessons for all ages
- Spring Shoot Out | Du Quoin Illinois | May 21st and 22nd 2022Please share and please SIGN UP!
- Photo drop with new babies! Gallery for March-April ’22Check out what’s been happening around the farm!
- The last few months in photos around the farmThere’s a lot going on around the farm. In case you missed it on Facebook or Instagram, here’s the highlights!
- We are looking for youth volunteers to help be our balloon setters! April 1-3Calling all lesson people! I have an upcoming mounted shooting event at Flickerwood arena! We are looking for youth volunteers to help be our balloon setters! This is a great opportunity for the kids to get around the horses and explore the sport of mounted shooting! If the kids are available, please let me know. …
- Retro look: Spring 2007 Spring foalsJust a few of the foals from 2007. See more… 2007 | 06/01 RHF
- GIVE THE GIFT OF AN EXPERIENCE ROLLING HILLS FARM | GIFT CARDS – BUY ONE GET A RHF WATER BOTTLE
- What is the longest a horse can safely go without food? By Vikki Fowler – Veterinary Equine Dental TechnicianI got this from Facebook by Vikki Fowler – Veterinary Equine Dental Technician, and I thought it worth sharing. Some people just don’t know. —————————————– What is the longest a horse can safely go without food?More and more I see horses and ponies stood for long periods of time with no hay or haylage. Usually …
- A little shooting practice
- 2021 Mid-Central Regional Championship
- Cowboy Mounted Shooting Clinic for Kids
“Love the flexibility”
Austin Gene Autry