Forms you’ll need to utilize in order to use facilities at the Farm

Anytime that you are on our farm for riding lessons, boarding, camps, parties, or other, we require that you sign a Hold Harmless Agreement. Parties and event sponsors should download the agreement for events.

All boarders are required to sign a Boarding Agreement. This not only insures that the rules of the farm are followed, there are clauses (ex. vaccination requirements) that protect all of the animals on the farm.

And because we, and representatives of Rolling Hills Farm and Equine, LLC.,  take so many images on and around the farm, we ask that you sign a release to allow us to use images that you and/or your children might be in. We use these images for, but not limited to, sharing on our website and Facebook page.

Auto payments
If you would like to pay your monthly boarding fees electronically and have not already arranged to do so, fill out this form and drop it by the office next time you are at the farm.

Forms you’ll need to download for:

  • Hold Harmless Agreement
  • Boarding Agreement
  • Photography and Image Release
Riding Lessons
  • Hold Harmless Agreement
  • Photography and Image Release